The WISY 4-STEP Rainwater Harvesting System ensures that your rainwater will not only become clean but also stay so during the storage period. By relying on an almost vertical filter mesh, the WISY filter is self-cleaning and automatically removes dirt and debris, resulting in a minimal system maintenance.
The WISY 4-step rainwater harvesting system ensures that your rainwater is clean enough to store.
During the first step of the filtration process up to 90 % of rainwater is filtered and diverted to the rainwater tank. The remaining 10 % are used to ensure the self-cleaning effect of the filter. WISY filters operate as a first flush device, directing leaves, dirt and debris to drainage or On-Site Detention tank (OSD). Therefore, large particulates are removed. Due to the oxygenation of the water during the filtration process, the amount of harmful bacteria in the rainwater tank is greatly reduced.Diversion & Filtration 95 % Efficiency First Flush Self-Cleaning Oxygenation
While filtration removes most of the sediments, a small quantity will settle at the bottom of the tank. This biofilm layer is beneficial for the tank since it removes additional bacteria and metals from the water. The smoothing inlet is designed to direct incoming water upwards. This prevents rainwater from stirring up the healthy biofilm layer and also ensures the distribution of oxygen-rich water throughout the tank.Calmed Inflow Maintain Healthy Biofilm Layer Even Oxygen Distribution
The floating suction filter ensures the intake of the cleanest water from just below the water surface.Extract water from cleanest layer
By skimming floating particulates on the surface of the water the multisiphon prevents the formation of a surface barrier layer & ensures an optimum exchange of oxygen between air and water.Skimming-Effect Ensure Oxygen Exchange Backflow Prevention Vermin guard
Note: All three videos show the operation when water enters the filter simultaneously from different angles. This example displays a WFF150 Vortex Fine Filter.
When water falls through a vertical tube, it tends to cling to the inner surface of the tube. This behavior is caused by adhesion forces which can be exploited to alter the direction of water flow. Solids do not behave in this way, they just fall straight down. Furthermore, they are captured by the fine stainless-steel mesh of the filter. Only clean water can pass into the storage tank or back to the production process.
The cross-sectional area of the connected tubing does not change at any point inside the filter housing so that larger debris particles can pass straight through. Even a tennis ball washed off the roof cannot block the rainwater pipe.
Leaves and particles cannot clog the filter